BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed.)
- The minimum qualification required for admission to B.Ed. course is a bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science of a recognised University.
- A candidate who has passed a Bachelor’s examination with a minimum of 50% marks is eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- A candidate offering two school-teaching-subjects /papers at graduation /post- graduation level is eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- If a candidate does not fulfill the above listed eligibility criteria, her test booklet will not be corrected and her application will stand cancelled.
BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE (B.L.I.Sc.)
Minimum qualification for the admission to the Bachelor of Library and Information Science is Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a recognised University with at least Second Division (secured 48% marks).
- Those candidates who have appeared in the final year of B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com., and those who are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Those candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are required to appear in the written test followed by an interview and on the basis of their performance shall be admitted to the course.
- An admission processing fee of Rs.350/- only, will be charged which will have to be deposited along with duly completed application form payable by Bank Draft in favour of “Principal, Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow” payable at “Lucknow”.
- Proficiency in English is Essential.