Isabella Thoburn College (Professional Studies) provides mechanism to students for redressal of their grievances with regard to their complaints on academic and non-academic matters, grievances related to assessment, victimization, attendance, harassment by colleagues, students or teachers etc.
- To introduce a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of various issues faced by the students.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among stakeholders.
- To advise stakeholders to respect the rights and dignity of one another.
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, neutrally and in complete confidentially.
- To uphold the dignity of the College by promoting cordial student-teacher relationship.
Student Grievance Redressal Committee:
There is a Student Grievance Redressal Committee at the College Level to deal with the grievances of the students. The details of this committee are furnished below:
|Sr. No||Name of Member||Description|
All Grievances to be reported first to the Grievance Cell.